Thursday, October 8, 2009

Missed Connections


Tuesday, October 6, 2009
-m4w (L train to Manhattan)
You were reading Catch-22 on the subway this morning. I have never seen such a beautiful profile. I wanted to say hi, but then you’d turn towards me and I wouldn’t be able to look at your profile anymore. You were so into your book, I don’t think you noticed me falling in love with you.
But I thought I’d ask, just in case.

There's something undeniably seductive about serendipity.

Missed Connections is a rockin' blog,  check it out!
Prints are also available through her Etsy Store

2 comments:

  1. Just found your blog - great choices and visuals, total fun to read over - will be back!

    Cheers,
    Brahm
    http://alfredliveshere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw shucks! Much appreciated Brahm! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails