Friday, October 30, 2009

Trying on $400 shoes is like falling in love with a married man


I imagine that trying on a $400 pair of shoes is like falling in love with a married man. You know you shouldn't even think about it, but they just look so good! And once you tried them on, and discovered how perfectly they fit you are going to be heartbroken... because they will never be yours. And let's not even get into the $850 riding boots I tried on.

(Please note I've tried on some pricey shoes in my day, but never actually fallen for a married man.)

I shouldn't even be allowed into stores with such beautiful expensive shoes. They may not look like much, but trust me, they are spectacular. Classic, pretty and made just for me!

Carma Open Toe Slings by Cole Haan
Alba Riding Boots by Cole Haan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails