Saturday, September 11, 2010

Rugged and Manly



Happy Belated Birthday to the boy. We are headed out of town today for a little mini vacation. The boy and I looked at our schedules the other night and realized that we wouldn't have a weekend together to go away until... the end of November. If we're lucky. So as a belated birthday gift I'm taking him away for a day and a night of wine tastings (as many as we can bike to!), hot springs, and massages, nice dinners, and breakfast in bed. I think we could both use the relaxation as work has been pretty busy for both of us, and it doesn't look like it will slow down anytime soon. So to my rugged and manly doctor man (he's not really a boy although I call him that), I hope you enjoy!

card via dudeandchick
found via A Cup Of Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails