Friday, November 12, 2010

Cleaning House




Happy Friday everyone! I'm really looking forward to getting to spend some quality time with the boy. We've have only had one weekend together since the beginning of September! (Mostly my fault.) Also on the books is going to a NHL  hockey game (two Canadian teams battle... I hope mine wins!), a housewarming for an old friend, potlucking for a bestie's birthday, sleeping in, and perhaps a charity auction? Oh, and cleaning that apartment of mine. Has to be done every now and then. Perhaps I shall don a new outfit for every room? While it would make cleaning more fun, it would also exponentially increase the amount of laundry I have to do... so until I have unlimited dry cleaning...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails