Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Summer Swimsuits




Spring is in the air here in Toronto. I took my vespa out last night for the first spin of the season! Of course spring may be here, but that only means that summer is around the corner. And with me flying off to Los Angeles and West Palm beach in a matter of weeks I thought it was time to put my mind to beach wear. I love that there are way more cute one pieces nowadays. I'm generally more of a bikini girl, but it's nice to have a one piece in your arsenal. Here are my current bathing suit favourites!

ASOS: Spot Bunny Tie Side Bikini
River Island: Wide Stripe Bikini
Sunseeker: Sunset Print Halter Bandeau Swimsui
Ted Baker: Pluumas Padded Swimsuit With Rose Print
-All swim suits available on ASOS-

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you were in Toronto! Thought you were in O dot : )

    I love the swimsuits. My fave has to be the polka dot one....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails