Thursday, June 23, 2011

New York

Gosh golly jolly geeze! I've been away for a long time! But I have an excuse. I MOVED. And that took a lot of time. And I don't have internet set up at the new abode yet. And life/work has been to busy to stay late and put up a post or two from the office, and so... no posts. But the good news is that late tonight I'm headed to New York (yes, again), to see my oldest Bestie for a self imposed long weekend! (As in, bestie for the longest period of time, not bestie who is oldest in age.) I have a lovely weekend planned, including the McQueen Exhibit at the Met, shopping (Uniqulo and Ted Baker, here I come), a BBQ party, Pop Bars, and wine. Probably some wine.

I hope you all have a great weekend (whenever it starts)!

1 comment:

  1. You MOVED!!!! awwww I hope it went as smooth as possible

    hope you're still around! I am coming home soon so We'll have to go for coffee and brunch :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails