Thursday, July 7, 2011

Laundry Room Inspiration



So my laundry room in my new apartment is in my kitchen. Which is ok. I mean, at least I have laundry in my apartment. I haven't had to use a laundromat or coin operated laundry machine since residence in first year, and let me say, I'm not ready to go back to those days. The main problem with the laundry and dryer being in my kitchen is that 1- my kitchen is small, and this takes up a fair amount of space. 2- the washer is an old school one which wheels up and attached to the faucet and the sink in order to be used. (Well, our washer is currently broken, so this is all in theory.) This means that you can't do other things in the kitchen such as cook or empty the dishwasher, as the washing machine take up all the space. Well, que sera, sera. All this means is that I'm dreaming even more about a functional laundry room space... and you get to see my inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. I heart these laundry rooms!

    PS i have featured you on my blog for today. I hope you dont mind. I provided a link to your blog if you want I can remove it but its gotten a lot of feedback....

    ReplyDelete
  2. These laundry rooms make me drool. I'm still stuck with coin laundry and I just HATE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Fine - Feel free to feature me any time! :)
    @JMay - Coin laundry? That is no good at all! I am mostly mad because last time I did that in first year someone stole my pretty newly purchased clothing out of the dryer. Every since I have been suspicious of laundromats!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails