Friday, September 9, 2011

Packing for Paris

Did I mention I'm going to Paris tomorrow? Well, I am! And because I am me, I have had my packing list done for a while, but now I am actually packing! After work. Before going out. Hm. Might have planned that better. I'm going to rush and forget my toothbrush again, aren't I? What am I planning on packing? Right now I'm considering taking all seven of my striped tees. I have a stripe problem! Add in a couple pairs of shoes, a fashionable trench, and a scarf or two and I'm pretty much ready to go, right? Am I forgetting something?

Hello Hello Design found via Simple Blueprint

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GODDDDDDD
    I am jealous jealous jealous!

    Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. have so much fun here, can't wait to see what you'll post about your trip! might give me some hints on where to go next ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails