Friday, September 2, 2011

Weekend Update

Guys, I am VERY excited as my dear friend and past roomie Lady M will be arriving ANY MINUTE! She's staying with me for the weekend, and we're going to have a lot of fun. I have cleaned the kitchen and the bathroom in preperation for her visit (that's friendship for you!), and now I wait while my clothes are in the drying (rain storm on the scooter ride home). I can't wait for this weekend! Not only is Lady M here from Ottawa, but two friends of mine from uni are getting married, and people are flying in from all over the country for the wedding! Fun fun fun! Dressing up, making pizza, dancing, shopping, glasses of bubbly, celebrating love, and maybe a trip to rib fest? Yes, quite a (long) weekend planned! I hope you all have a blast!

Image via my modern met

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails