Thursday, January 12, 2012

Year End Wrap Up

 Ok, ok, so some people got in all the year end stuff on time! I'm often punctual, but I also often choose travel over most other things when possible. So I'm wrapping up a bit late as I didn't have access to a computer while I was away.

Top 5 viewed posts for 2011


Suit + Sneakers=So Right


Felt Pompom Rug


Rustic Wedding

H&M Striped Dress 

Country Club Chic


Thanks to google analytics I know lots of other interesting things... like in 2011 I have 11,000 unique visitors! I know some people probably have that in a single day, but I'm pretty darn impressed!

Top 5 countries?
1- United States
2- Canada
3- United Kingdom
4- Australia (Monique, is that you?)
5- Germany

Pretttty international if I do say so myself. Also impressed that Canada isn't #1, since that is where I'm based. Maybe because I don't really share my blog around, most people don't know I write one, but someone who isn't my lovely mommy is reading it out there!

Oh, and if you are reading this, thanks! Feel free to keep reading. Feel free to leave suggestions or comments. And just, well, feel free! (It's a pretty good feeling.)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails