Thursday, April 26, 2012

Fun Blue Bridesmaid Dresses



Hey Everyone! I'm back! Sort of. Things have been busy. I got back from Coachella (amazeballs, but freezing cold), and just right back into long work days. That being said, posts might be a bit sporadic over the next month while I finish up all my big work projects, but I have hopes for more consistent summer posting.

Two of my besties who are getting married this summer/fall are doing blue bridesmaid dresses. Both are thinking mismatched blue, and letting the bridesmaids pick for themselves. Obviously I have started hunting for something great. Here are a few options I have found so far.

Anthropologie: Unilateral Dress - $178
Ted Barker: Uliina Ruffle Neckline Dress - £195

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails